It isn’t easy when it comes down to taking the decision of the type of tiles you’ll want to use for the interiors of your house and the shapes and colors that’ll complement the look. Which is why you should leave the decision-making process at the hands of expert interior designers and decorators. Your primary function should be the hunt of a good ceramics manufacturer and supplier so that all the other things can fall in place. So, the question is, how to determine which manufacturers are worthy of your investment and time? If you’ve been trembling with the same pivotal decision, then the guide below will help you understand what features to look for while choosing a ceramic supplier and manufacturer.
How To Pick A Good Ceramic Manufacturer And Supplier?
The following few features are the undeniable aspects that all good ceramic manufacturers must possess.
1. A Diverse Portfolio
Porcelain – a type of ceramic – can be designed to take different shapes, colors, sizes, and patterns. So, the manufacturer that you choose must offer the following.
- Should be a large importer of a variety of tiles from countries like Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, and Malaysia
- Should be able to offer a variety of shapes like a hexagon, rectangle, square, and mosaic
- Should have tiles resembling the look, feel, and texture of bricks, natural stones, wood, and marbles
2. Good Designers
Needs, budget, and choices of people differ from each other significantly. Thus, good manufacturers work with professional designers to come up with customized shapes, colors, and designs. Besides,
- You should be allowed to visit the showroom to feel the texture of the tiles
- Designers should pay a visit to your house to offer suggestions and feedbacks
3. Competitive Prices
Despite the variety, porcelain tiles are amongst the cheapest tiling options for floors and walls. Thus, good suppliers should offer multiple colors and patterns at attractive prices so that everyone can afford the items easily.
Other than these 3 features, you must also consider choosing different tiles from Carreaux Metro ceramic tiles collections listed below.
- Tiles from the Alp Stone Collection – Semi-polished Italian tiles for a contemporary look
- Tiles From the New York Collection – Matte Italian tiles for a blend of contemporary and post-industrialization touch
Tiles from the Mainstone Collection – Matte and polished Italian tiles imitating the texture and look of marble stone.